Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WINNER of Magnolia Set!!

Happy Tuesday evening everyone!! I would like to thank everyone who dropped by to see my contribution to the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop last week and I hope you will all come back often. Tomorrow I will have more Sweet Stuff so hope you will come by and check it out!!

The WINNER of the Magnolia Gift set I made is......

Sandra who said

Glad to hear that you are done with the dragon!Hope you feeling better now.Be strong!We are all with you!And card is amazing.So elegant.Take care!Hugs!Sandra!

So, my goodness, it looks like this Sweet Stuff is going to CROATIA!!!! Sandra please email me your address before Friday, April 30 at Noon DST so that I can get your package out to you right away!!

Hugs to all!!

13 comments:

Rufus said...

Wow, Croatia! Congrats to Sandra, I'm VERY jealous!
R/

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Sandra!!!

Tanya said...

Congrats lucky Sandra!!!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats!

Noami said...

congrats Sandra!

sandra said...

I just saw!!!
Thank you Jacque and thank you lady's.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Sharon said...

Congrats Sandra, what a wonderful prize. Enjoy! Hugs Sharon

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sandra! That's a neat gift you won! And Jacque so kind of you to post blog candy!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Sandra!

Mariyca said...

Congrats Sandra!!!

Sarah said...

Cngratulations Sandra xxx

Liana Miranda said...

Parabéns, Sandra !!!!!!

Beijos

Liana


Congratulations, Sandra !!!!!!

Kisses

Liana

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to Sandra! Have fun with your goodies and be sure to show us what you create.

So generous of you...& to mail it all the way to Croatia! What a following you have! :)