Saturday, April 9, 2011

NEW WINNER at SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious!!



Since I have not heard from the first winner yet, I have selected the next winner of the darling little MINIS from Magnolia-licious using Random.org. The new winner is.....

5. Becca Fabozzi

Congratulations, Becca!! Please contact me before Monday, April 12, at 8 AM EST so that we can get the MINIS out to you!

Remember that the next SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious will be posted right here on Sunday night at midnight EST and will run until Tuesday midnight EST with the winner announced on Wednesday. So be sure to watch the posting so you will know if YOU are the lucky winner!

7 comments:

La Vikinga said...

WOW - luckily I was quick a few weeks ago! I'm so happy with my first Magnolia stamps!! Soon I'll use them - as for now I look and admire them...

La Vikinga

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you and diana for the chance hunni
becca congrats on your winning sweetie
hugs angelique

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Becca

Becca Fabozzi said...

OMG!!! I am so excited that I won! Thank you SOOOO much for the constant inspiration and wonderful generosity. Jacque, you are totally amazing, and Magnolia-licious is the BEST!!!! Thank you so much, I cant wait to start playing!!!! THANK YOU!!! HUGS xoxoxo

Nadenka said...

Поздравляю, Бекка!!

christina d said...

Congrats to Becca! I just got a notice that my first Maggies were shipped. I don't know if I can ever do a card like yours but I'm gonna have fun anyway.

Hope C. said...

Becca -- YIPPEE for you! Glad to hear you won!! Can't wait to see what you make with these minis.