Saturday, February 18, 2012

WINNER of Blue SWEET STUFF!!!

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you have just finished a wonderful week and are ready for this fabulous weekend! I am out of town celebrating the birthday (not gonna tell how many) of my little Auntie!

Thank you all for your visits and for your sweet and kind comments here! I wish you could all be winners but we must let Mr Random.org make our decision for this blue SWEET STUFF...So........ The WINNER is.....

144. Mary D

Congratulations, Mary! Please leave a comment here before Monday, February 20 at 8 AM EST and send me your mailing info.

AND...not many more days until I will be offering a SPECIAL SWEET STUFF for my FOLLOWERS...maybe next week as soon as I get home! I hope you will drop by often...Big hugs until the next time!!!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats mary

Unknown said...

Well done Mary, that's some lovely stash you've won. x

МамаФиалка said...

Congrats mary

Maryann Laursen said...

Congratulations Mary. Welldone, I know, you´ll get lots of fun with this wonderful stuff here, no doubt.
Have a wonderful week-end everyone and lots of crafty fun.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you for the chance sweetie
mary congrats and enjoy your amazing sweet stuff hun
jacque sweetie, i see you as soon as you post anything sweetie
if i'm not at the hospital, my hubby is the first one on the list for transplant, this is a hard time for us both, when will it happen?????
big hugs angelique
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hanneke said...

Hi Jacque, I noticed that the new challenges on Lili's little fairies isn't up yet. I hope everything is all right with you and your family? Hugs, Hanneke

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Mary!!!

Moni said...

Congrats to the winner, and fab new giveaway. Hugs, Moni

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Поздравляю Mary D!
Спасибо за шанс!♥

Vick said...

Aww Congratulations Mary, enjoy playing with your goodies hun, hugs vick xxxx
http://the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
YT vixcrafts

Luciana Kajiura said...

Hi Jacque! I'm here again! I love your blog!
Hugs, Luciana.

Sol said...

Congratulations Mary D ! Enjoy! :o)

Ivonne said...

Congrats Mary!

Unknown said...

Way to go, congrats Mary!!!
hugs
Donna

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Congrats mary
Rosana

pooky said...

Congrats Mary!! Lovely goodies!

Sharon in Arizona said...

Congratulations Mary!!!!!!

Mary said...

Thank you so much Jacque. I'm sending an email with my mailing info right now.