Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine Up, Up, and Away...

 
A very happy day to everyone!!! I hope you have completed a marvelous week and are ready for a weekend of fun and lots of crafting!! I am such a happy camper this weekend. It was predicted on Thursday evening that we would have 4-10 inches of snow BUT the wonderful thing is that it completely missed us this time!!! Yipppppeeeeeee!! But we have had 4 days of torrential rain this week and it is flooded everywhere around me.
 
Just for fun I made this little Valentine gift canister using a sweet little image from the new Love Collection which is now available over at Magnolia-licious. This is little Tilda is called Up, Up, and Away and she was stamped on X-Press It and colored with Copics and Promarkers, adding a touch of Stardust Stickles. To decorate the box I used laces, pearls, organza ribbon bows, and roses and hip rosebuds from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
 
 
This is a view of the top of the canister and it's all ready to be filled with some Valentine surprises!!!
 
Thank you so very much for coming by and I always love to hear what you think about my little creations! I hope your weekend is a lovely one and remember SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious right here at midnight on Saturday! Until the next time, I send BIG HUGS!!!

30 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Such a sweet canister Jacque!! We have snow here in England and i don't think it's going to stop anytime soon!! Have a great weekend!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi JAcque!!!!

Belíssimo trabalho!!! Parabéns!!!!

Beijos e tenha um final de semana abençoado e iluminado

Danielle Champagne said...

Jacque, this is sooo pretty!I love how you decorated this pretty canister! love the roses on the top, the pretty lace, this so cute Tilda, she is my fav in this collection. Hugs!

Tonya said...

This is so pretty!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Oi, Jacque!
Amei este trabalho!
Ficou lindo!

Abraços,
Fabiana.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing.

A Casa di Ale said...

Carinissimo il contenitore....molto romantico
Ciao da Ale

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are gorgeous
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Linda said...

What a lovely creation, it's very beautiful
hugs Linda

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what an adorable creation hunni
so sweet and perfect
have a great weekend sweetie
big hugs angelique

Unknown said...

Wow this project is stunning and I love the colours that are very happy.
Francy

cebelica said...

Oooh, she's a cutie. And I think your project is awesome. Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jacque,this is beautiful,what a cute image.she is lovely.Jacqueline.S

Ella's Design said...

What a lovely little project, Jacque! I wish winter would have missed us this year, here in Wales, but we currently have about 4 to 5 inches of snow and oh so cold!!
I try to save any tins or boxes to alter and your gorgeous creation has inspired me to get altering! Sweet little Tilda, fab colour combo and lovely embellies make such a nice gift idea! Lisa x

Maryann Laursen said...

This cannister is so gorgeous JAcques and I really love it. Think anyone would love to get one like this for Valentines day. We´re burried in snow here,and it´s freezing -15 degrees, so maybe I should go for something like this, as there´s not much else to do, but stay inside and craft in this cold BRRRRRRR

The Art Town said...

this is so sweet. thanks for sharing.

Kim. said...

Jacque this is stunning, pretty image and beautifully embellished.
I think we have all your snow over here in the UK, it is freezing.
Kim xXx

mags said...

This is lovely Jacque. Lovely image and colours used and fab embellishments.
Mags
x

leycika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leycika said...

lovely :)

Unknown said...

wow like very much the cannister
very pretty color there
Tilda look very cute
thank for showing

Wendy Thompson said...

Gorgeous Jacques, I love it.

Anne said...

Love this Jacqui. Very, very pretty
Anne x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, I love this new collection they are all so sweet
Hugs julie P

Tammy said...

To think we have not had a winter in Florida so far. I don't count our 60's really winter. LOL
Your canister is adorable along with that cute Magnolia stamp.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
smiles..Tammy

Loly Borda said...

Fabulous project jacque! TFS

krafty-kutz said...

Totally adorable xx

Irene said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, what a great idea!!!

xx Irene

Hanneke said...

This is such a sweet creation! I love the colors and the pretty lace you used. Hugs, Hanneke

Ani said...

Totally stunning! Love it!