Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WINNER!!!! WINNER!!!!

Happy, happy day to everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying a magnificent week! I know that I am and I am enjoying each and every moment---even my dental appointment...hahahah
 
We have a couple of winners to announce since Mr Random.org has finished his work for today..... but first, I would like to thank all of you for your visits and hope you will want to come by often!!!
 
This week's winner of Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF which is posted each Saturday evening at midnight ET is.....
 
 
AND
 
The winner of the little Wee Ruby SWEET STUFF is......
 
 
Congratulations to Jennifer and Simone!!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know that you have claimed your prize and send me an email with your mailing information before Friday, June 21 at 8 AM ET so that I can get your prizes out to you right away!!
 
Hugs to all!!!
 
 
 


9 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats to your winners!
Glad you are having a good week too.
Sue xx

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, thank you so much! this is SO exciting! tomorrow is my birthday, so this is really a treat! :)

will send you an email right now. again, thanks so much!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!

Tine said...

Congrats, ladies.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I don't think there is one Sylvia Zet image that I DON'T like. I feel lucky today. :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to you both!!

riliska said...

Congratulations to both the lucky girls!!

Maryann Laursen said...

Congrats to both the lucky winners here, please enjoy your prizes girls.