Thursday, October 2, 2014

WINNER of Tutorial SWEET STUFF!!

Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments over at the CutCardStock Blog about my tutorial for the tealight holder. I appreciate very much that you have visited me over there. I am an old retired college professor but I just don't know much about doing crafting tutorials...so thanks for your evaluations!! Hugs!!

Mr Random.org has made his selection of the WINNER of the crafting package...and the winner is.....


Congratulations!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know you have claimed your prize and email your mailing information to me before Sunday morning at 8 AM ET so that I can get your prize to you right away!!

Hope to see you all tomorrow..hugs to all!!!

1 comment:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Thank you so much for choosing as a winner. I have emailed you my details.